le book review number seven~ The Girl Who Was on Fire

Saturday 5 November 2011

| | |
Book Title: The Girl who was on Fire: Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games Trilogy
Author: Edited by Leah Wilson
Rating: 5/5 stars

I absolutely loved "The Hunger Games" trilogy, so naturally, when I saw this book at the library, I knew I had to read it. Although the authors are very well known, I haven't read a book by any of the contributors. This definitely means I'm going to check out some of the books by these authors.

The thirteen essays that where compiled were really insightful, as well as interesting. The ideas presented were thought provoking, and thoroughly enjoyable. I loved the references and the opinions that were expressed.

Reading the Hunger Games is very helpful for knowing what they are talking about but also you can take something away even if you haven't.

I would strongly recommend this for those who read Suzanne Collins' trilogy and as well as recommending The Girl Who Was on Fire, I'll also include a recommendation for The Hunger Games trilogy because they are some of the best books I've read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment