feature friday~ bookcases (15)

Saturday 4 August 2012

| | |

My sister found the bookcases for the feature today. Mostly since it was actually friday yesterday and I seemed to have mixed my days up during new month and thought friday was actually today. So she went searching and found these. What I like about these bookshelves is their idea. The concept is like another that I featured a few weeks ago. With these shelves though, their colours would work in a variety of settings. I could see these in a modern library holding classic books, to show the roots of literature. Some symbolism, if I may. 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I really like these bookcases. the symbolism that you point out makes sense and if I may, I would like to say books returned to sitting on their natural habitat because the bookcases are shaped like trees and books are made of paper and paper comes from trees. Very nice choice to feature these bookcases. This is one of my favourite things about your blog. Please keep this feature around.

Becca said...

I haven't been doing this feature lately but perhaps since it's a new year we'll see it return.

Post a Comment