Memorable Moments number three~ Cut

Monday 17 October 2011

| | |
Below you will find the review.

le memorable moments.


pg.1:
you say it's up to me to do the talking.You lean forward, place a box of tissues in front of me, and your black leather chair groans like a living thing. Like the cow it used to be before somebody killed it and turned it into a chair in a shrink's office in a loony bin.


xxx
pg. 3:
I grabbed hold of the edge of the dinner table and tried to remember if we stopped eating there because it piled with junk or if it was piled with junk because we stopped eating there.

xxx
pg. 8:
"Look. I have a strategy. Why expect anything? If you don't expect anything, you don't get disappointed."


xxx
pg. 13:
Since I'm not talking (or yelling of crying), you could turn the UFO off during out session; that way, Sick Minds could save a little on the electric bill. I think about telling you that, but of course that would require talking, which would require turning on the UFO.


xxx
pg. 27:
There's a lot of crying here at night. Since there are no doors on any of the rooms, the crying - or moaning, or sobbing - floats out into the hallway. Sometimes I lie in bed imagining a river of sobs flowing by, leaving little puddles of misery on each threshold.


xxx
pg. 31:
Usually I try to be the last one to use the bathroom in the morning. That way, I don't have to see the other girls looking all soft and sad the way people do after they've been dreaming.


xxx
pg. 45:
Forty-five minutes is a long time. You can divide it into nine five-minute segments, five nine-minute segments, three fifteen-minute segments, fifteen three-minute segments, or two twenty-two-and-a-half-minute segments. That's if you have a watch.


xxx


Due to my inability to find other good lines after this point in the book, it will remain a short memorable moment post.



0 comments:

Post a Comment