le book review number twelve~ the fault in our stars

Thursday 19 January 2012

| | |
author: John Green
title: the fault in our stars
star rating: 6/5

John Green is an absolutely beautiful author, so when I received this as a Christmas gift on pre-order, I was extremely excited. It arrived yesterday, so I sat down and read it. From front to back in approximately 5 and a half hours.

As for interests sake, the main character is a 16 year old girl named Hazel who has cancer. However, this book is not just about a 16 year old girl with cancer. This book is filled with so many extraordinary moments that I find unbelievably amazing and beauty.

I loved the characters, I adored his writing and vocabulary and everything was filled with emotion and believability. I cannot name one fault at all with this book.

and since this book is filled with utter perfection, this will be a very short review.

the one thing that has no fault of anyone but me is that i can say i'm disappointed i don't have john green's scribble in it.

one last thing to mention is the whole darn book was so quotable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment