feature friday~ bookcases (10)

Friday 29 June 2012

| | |

this little shelving unit is so intriguing and different. I love the concept and the portrayal. Although it's size isn't as large as other bookcases, the design is so unique that it would add spice to any room. I would buy these shelves any day and put the books that I absolutely adore in the top four squares and the books that I don't like as much on the bottom. It would be like my favourite books were superior and crushing all the other books. (the last sentence was a needless explanation of an obvious observation.) This simple little unit is conceptually perfect and I adore it. 

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I just wonder how they built it. It is a very intriguing concept. I love the way that it stands. It looks like it is breaking yet it was built that way. An excellent bookcase none the less. Thank you for going to find bookcases and sharing them with us.

Becca said...

Thank you for commenting (: And I love doing this feature!

Gary Ardill said...

This is a great design of bookcase it is compact but its has huge capacity for books. I like it.
click here

Bunker Beds said...

Feature Friday bookcases are giving in the post here. Useful post

Post a Comment