my shelf this monday~

Monday 25 June 2012

| | |
what's new on my shelf?

nothing. there is nothing that's new.

however, I have a whole pile of books to read that i've mentioned previously but didn't get around to reading. I finished writing my last exam this afternoon, so finals are over and summer will begin!

I really have a ton of reading to catch up on.

In my TBR pile this week, I want to read the cardturner by louis sachar. I also plan on re-reading looking for alaska and paper towns to kick off summer.

I'm also interested in reading something that's been on my shelf for over a year - i am the messenger by markus zusak. as well as underdogs which has been on the shelf almost as long.

So this should keep me busy this week. What are you reading this summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment