le book review number forty-three~ killer

Monday 7 May 2012

| | |
title: killer
series: pretty little liars (book #6)
author: sara shepard
pages: 321 pages
personal star rating: 3.5/5 stars

from the back cover:
"Rosewood, Pennsylvania, seems picture perfect, but pictures often lie - and so do Rosewood's four prettiest girls.
Hanna's on a mission to corrupt Rosewood's youth - starting with a very attractive sophomore. Aria's snooping into her boyfriend's past. Spencer's stealing . . . from her family. And pure little Emily's abstaining from abstinence. 
Tsk, tsk, tsk. These pretty little liars should be careful. Sure, the old A is dead, but there's a new A in town turning up the heat. And this time Rosewood's going to burn.
-A

first sentence:
"What if, all of a sudden, you could remember every single second of your entire life?"

review:
I found this book to be alright. I didn't enjoy it as much as a few of the others in the series, but I did find the events to continue to amaze me. I liked it and it was alright. One thing I have consistently liked was the chapter titles. They're intriguing and interesting and often times tell you what is going to happen but in a good way. I often don't know what to expect as I read and the series, although beginning to become a bit tiresome, still has enough mysterious aspects to keep me reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment