my shelf this monday~ (21/5/2012)

Monday 21 May 2012

| | |
I know it's a little late, but it's still monday.

This week I plan on finishing the restaurant at the end of the universe. I also hope to read something that's been on my shelf awhile. Maybe the Cardturner or I'll dig into this book of horror and suspense short stories I took from the library. Too many TBR and not enough days in a week.

My sister also bought me six Agatha Christie novels from a garage sale and I found another four at a bookstore. I also bought Cloud Atlas that I might or might not open this week.

What's on your shelf this week?

2 comments:

Brittany said...

that is really awesome that your sister bought you 6 Agatha Christie books. Your sister must be a really awesome person and sister to do that for you. I really hope that you enjoy and cherish those books.

Becca said...

It was such a pleasant surprise. I thanked her numerous times. Yes, she is a really awesome person and a sister. I plan on enjoying and cherishing those books forever. Thank you for commenting.

Post a Comment