le book review number fourty-four~ heartless

Monday 21 May 2012

| | |
title: heartless
author: sara shepard
series: pretty little liars #7
pages: 274 pages
personal star rating: 3.5/5 stars

from the back cover:
Four gorgeous girls are telling very ugly stories. First Emily, Aria, Hanna, and Spencer claimed they found a dead body in the woods behind Spencer's house, only to have it vanish without a trace. Then, when the same woods went up in flames, they swore they saw someone who's supposed to be dead rise from the ashes. And even after all that, the pretty little liars are still playing with fire. Call me heartless, but it's about time someone shut these liars up for good. After all, nobody likes a girl who cries wolf - least of all me . . . . 
-A

first line:
"Ever have something really important just up and vanish without a trace?"

review:
In this book, the stories are really separate until the end where everything ties together. I found that to be really great - it showed how each event led to another and it connected at the end. I was surprised in some places but in others it felt so obvious that I thought, how are they missing this? Overall it was intriguing and I wanted to find out what was going to happen. I think I'm at the point in the series I just want to find out who did it. I think as a whole, the book was alright but mostly my enjoyment is because I read the first six books in the series and now I just want to see how it will end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment