mothers day: a shout-out to moms~

Sunday 13 May 2012

| | |
Happy mother's day to all those moms out there. I'd like to take a moment and say I really love my mom. First of all, I can say my love of reading stems from my mom taking time to read to me when I was young. I still remember one book my mom would read and she'd cry - I Love You Forever by  Robert Munsch.

And in that book there is a line that says: "i love you forever i'll like you for always as long as i'm living my baby you'll be."

It's a very moving book and it means a lot to me.

So tell your mom you love her today and perhaps you can read your favourite childhood book with her. Pick up your phones or take a minute after reading this post to go tell your mom what she means to you.

Happy Mother's Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment