feature friday~ bookcases (17)

Friday 20 May 2016

| | |
Welcome to Feature Friday!


I think this shelving is very interesting and unique. I especially like the minimalistic design, and the simple, clean chic look of white used. It enhances the colours of the books. However, I would be worried about the books getting dirt or damage to them when walking past. I also would be concerned about knocking the books off. However, the idea for this shelving unit is visually appealing, and would definitely depend on the house, especially if children were around. It also reminds me of a library in a way too, which would be a unique addition at a library. Overall, a great idea, even if only one shelf was used and placed against a wall to be out of the way.
What do you think?

Image found on google.

Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment