le book review number one hundred three~ The Walking Dead, Single Issue #12

Tuesday 17 May 2016

| | |
10159011Title: The Walking Dead, Issue 12
Author: Robert Kirkman
Illustrator: Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn
Series: The Walking Dead
Paperback
Genre: Horror Comic, Graphic Novel
Pages: 32
Year Published: 2004
Publisher: Image Comics
Personal Star Rating: 4.5/5

Cover Comments:
I like this cover, although there's something about the colour that I'm not completely fond of. However, it also has significance with the gun that becomes known after reading.

Review:
I've watched the television show that is based off of these comics, but this issue especially shows how they diverge from each other. I really admire how decayed the characters are becoming and not just the zombies, but the living. I think that this deteriorated world is showcased, especially in this issue. The things that people are seeing are taking a toll on their mental states.

0 comments:

Post a Comment