My shelf this Monday

Monday 9 April 2012

| | |
It's Monday. And this week I have a ton of books in a nice TBR pile. And I thought I'd share the books.

From the public library:
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (a re-read)
This side of paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Poirot's Early Cases by Agatha Christie
Miss Marple: complete short stories

Currently Reading:
12,000 inspirational quotations
the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams

from the school library:
killer by sara shepard

books on my shelf (this weeks challenge if i find time):
the boy in the striped pajamas

realistically speaking i plan on by next sunday to have read:
the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
killer by sara shepard
poirot's early cases by agatha christie
and hopefully finish up the quotations by next sunday.

So feel free to leave a comment telling me about the books you plan on reading this week and tell me if you've read any books from my list. Or maybe if you're planning on reading them too.

good luck, best wishes, stay gold, don't die.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you have a lot of great books to read! I'm reading The Book of Blood and Shadow this week.

Becca said...

That book sounds so intriguing. I am definitely adding it to my list of books to read.

E Claire said...

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Oh my gingersnaps /yes/.

That is one of the most enjoyable books I've ever read. The writing style would make it enjoyable even if it was about a peanut that sat on a counter its entire life.

Becca said...

I've hardly progressed more than 20 or so pages but so far I've found it to be completely unlike anything I've ever read. I quite enjoy it thus far.

Post a Comment