my shelf this monday

Monday 16 April 2012

| | |
It's Monday!

And it seems I accomplished reading only children's books. But I have been progressing through the quote book. So hopefully I'll manage to get something read this week.

Books I plan on finishing this week:
Poirot's early cases by Agatha Christie
The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams
12,000 inspirational quotations

Books I plan on starting and hopefully finishing:
Killer by Sara Shepard

I still have a plethora of books in my TBR pile and it seems i just keep adding more.

So feel free to leave a comment telling me about the books you plan on reading this week and tell me if you've read any books from my list. Or maybe if you're planning on reading them too.

good luck, best wishes, stay gold, don't die.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I just want to say I love that you used the word plethora!

Becca said...

It's a wonderful word <3

Post a Comment